NOVEMBER 25, 2020
NOVEMBER 4, 2020
October 5, 2020
Forward Cabin Seat Tack and Floor Board Engineering
January 26, 2020
Seat Design Rev 1
October 10, 2019
CAD model of passenger cabin is complete except for the wing box area. We have created this from the data we collected on the last two trips to Chino. We will use this CAD model as the foundation for the final design, engineering and installation of the interior.
September 10, 2019
Collection Final measurements to complete cabin CAD model.
July 18, 2019
Specifying various seats for different locations in the cabin.
- 7/18: Identified seats for the passenger cabin.
- 7/17: Measured forward subfloor structure for seat mount planning. Measured structure around and under the main cabin door for airstair planning.
- 7/11/19: Presented revised layout rendering V7.0
- 6/19/19: Meeting Chino; Presented foam mockup of the interior.
- 5/8/19: Meeting Seattle; Discussed the budget and “burn rate.”
- 3/21/19: Initial CAD renderings delivered
- 12/: Meeting Portland; Determined flight deck color scheme, agreed to draw aircraft cabin in CAD
- 9/3/18: Met with all stakeholders at Chino, presented layout V3.1. Added exterior paint to work-scope.
- 8/17/18: Submitted revised cabin layout proposal (V3.0).
- 8/14/18: Working with aircraft shower specialists to develop show installation and pricing.
- 8/7/18: Identifying a seat supplier to accurately determine cabin clearances.
- 8/2/18: Meeting with Rod Lewis: Discussed cabin layout. Decided to develop proposal A with the addition of:
- A few additional seats if possible without crowding the space. Ideally 25-26 passenger seats.
- Galley to include: ice drawers, refrigerator, oven, and microwave.
- The interior is to be modern but reminiscent of Art Deco styling with a slightly military look in some area, without going overboard.
- Discussed the option of having the conference room MacArther or Bataan themed.
- Discussed the possibility of having a small museum or cabinet of curiosities in the foyer area depicting the aircraft history.
- As many seats as possible are to be berthable.
- 6/12/18: Waiting on customer meeting in order to provide a cost estimate.
- 6/11/18: Submitted revised cabin layout proposal.
- 6/1/18: Submitted initial cabin layout proposals.
- 5/21/18: Visited aircraft in Chino, surveyed cabin.